- Delivers current (only limited by your outlet)
- Rejects noise transmitted inside and outside your home
- Negates need for specialized cords (source vs. amp)
- Negates need for power conditioners and cable management
Results in SOUND:
- More detail
- Greater separation of sounds & instruments
- Greater dynamic contrast
Directions: Plug in. Play. Enjoy!
*Interconnects & Speaker cables should NOT be in contact with Power Cords. If contact is unavoidable, please run them at a 90 degree angle to the Power Cord. If run in parallel to the Power Cord, please keep a distance of 1" or more.